Thursday, May 6, 2010

It was a Sunday afternoon and I was craving some Mexican food. The only problem was that I always go to Don Pablo’s and Taco Bell doesn’t really count, so I was searching for a different place. I asked my mom if she knew any other Mexican places and she said “well what about On The Boarder over by the mall?” and I immediately knew I was going to have some good food.

Walking through the doors of the restaurant, you get greeted with the choice of sitting on one of the two split sides. A smaller bar area with tall tables and a bunch of TV’s with whatever sport is on, or the larger, more eloquent dining room with, of course, with Mexican decorations and architecture.

After my friend and I got our drinks and standard chips and salsa, I noticed the Blanco dip and just had to get it. Boy o boy was I glad I got it because it was absolutely delicious! Being as it was more than a little bit busy and they were apparently one server short for the day, the service was slower than a few of the people there wanted and one older couple up and left before they even got their drinks. We had no problem with it however because the chips and dip made up for the slowness. Our tacos, enchiladas and empanadas that we order were also very tasty and scrumptious. I was very pleased with my time dining at On The Boarder and I will definitely be eating there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment